Cosy rooms in the Hotel Sackmann in the Black Forest
Arrive and feel good in the wild and romantic Murg River Valley
The apartments and rooms in Hotel Sackmann in the Black Forest exhibit an especially cosy atmosphere. You can feel the typical Black Forest comforts here with our country-house style furnishings with warm colours and attention to detail.
We emphasize a comfortable, elegant flair in the 4-Star Superior Hotel and in the Country Home. In the spa you enter a modern wellness world. Enjoy the interplay of tradition and modernity – feel comfortable and secure while on holiday with the Sackmann Family.
Book your stay here.
Important information for your stay
- Check-in: Your room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Check-out: Please vacate the room by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Don't forget to return your room key.
- Method of payment: You may pay your bill in cash or with an EC card, Maestro or V-Pay. We accept credit cards in the restaurant.
- Dogs: upon request. € 18,- per day, without food, with their own blanket or basket. Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurants or wellness areas.
- Christmas/New Year's Eve: We charge a holiday surcharge and request a minimum stay of 8 nights.
- Visitor's tax: € 2,20 per person night incl. the Baiersbronn Guest Card with KONUS, allowing you to use public transportation free of charge throughout the Black Forest and many other discounts.
- Reservations: Unfortunately it is not possible to reserve a specific room or a room on a specific floor.
- Children up to 5 years sleep on an extra bed free of charge.
- From 6 to 11 years on an extra bed € 40,- with breakfast / gourmet board (VWP) € 56,- per night.
- From 12 to 17 years on an extra bed € 50,- with breakfast / gourmet board (VWP) € 72,- per night.
- Our offer during the summer holidays: Children up to 11 years sleep on an extra bed for free. Children from 12 to 17 years on an extra bed for € 38,- with breakfast / gourmet board (VWP) € 53,- per night.
- You might find yourself in a position where you have to cancel a planned holiday for private or business reasons (illness, accident, etc.). To avoid unnecessary costs or cancellation fees we recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance. Our reservation team will be happy to assist you.
- A cancellation or reservation change is possible up to two weeks before your arrival (six weeks at Christmas/New Year's) free of charge.
- Less than two weeks before arrival we will charge 80 % of the nightly price including breakfast as a cancellation fee if the room remains vacant. If you book a further stay within six months we will refund 50% of the fee.