The Schlossberg Restaurant in Baiersbronn
2 Michelin Stars for the creative cuisine in the gourmet restaurant
Two stars shine for our Schlossberg Restaurant in Baiersbronn. Mediterranean, Asian, regional: Our chef, Jörg Sackmann, gets his creative inspiration for new and sophisticated dishes from the Black Forest and the whole world. The award-winning chef uses high-quality products and the finest spices to free the subtle nuances of aroma and emphasize the flavour of gourmet cuisine.
Indulge in Jörg Sackmann's inventive pairing of aromas in the Restaurant Schlossberg, recipient of multiple awards. We recommend that you let our Sommelier, Teoman Mezda, guide you through the corresponding wines choices. We hope you enjoy the pinnacle of fine taste!
Our gourmet restaurant opens Wednesdays to Sundays at 6 p.m.
Please call ahead to reserve a table. Telephone +49 (0)7447 / 289-250
For gourmets: Menus and cooking classes
Get inspired - take a look at our menu ...
Click here to Download
Do you not only want to enjoy the cuisine in our restaurant in Baiersbronn, but also gain specific insights and cook along in the award-winning kitchen? Then come to Jörg Sackmann's cooking class and get cooking tips and tricks you can use at home.
Awards for our Schlossberg Restaurant in Baiersbronn
Our gourmet restaurant & Chef Jörg Sackmann have received multiple awards:
- 2 Michelin Stars
- 17 Points from Gault Millau
- 4 Diamonds from the Varta Guide
- 4 Fs in "Feinschmecker" Magazine
- 4 Chef's Hats from the Bertelsmann Restaurant & Hotel Guide
- 4,5 Spoons from the "Aral Schlemmeratlas"
- 9 Frying pans from the culinary guide "Gusto"
- 3 Suns from "Savoir Vivre"
- Up and coming chef of the year 2008 from "Aral Schlemmeratlas"
- Chef of the year 2008 from "Gusto" Baden-Württemberg
- Up and coming chef of the year 2006 from Gault Millau
- Meal of the year 2002 from Gault Millau
When can we pamper you in our gourmet restaurant in Baiersbronn? To reserve a table please call: Telephone +49 (0)7447 / 289-250.