Winter sports in the 4*S Hotel in the Black Forest
Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing & hiking in a winter wonderland
Take pause in the magic of the winter and enjoy winter sports in your Hotel in the Black Forest. White snow caps on the tops of the trees, the ice crystals dance in the sky, the meadows lie under a blanket of glittering snow. Downhill skiing. Cross-country skiing. Winter excursions. Sleigh rides. Cosy hours in the Sackmann SPA ...
Bask beside the crackling fire in our fireside bar during your winter holiday.
- Downhill skiing: In Baiersbronn and along the Schwarzwaldhochstraße ski lifts bring you to carefully groomed slopes. Baiersbronn, Ruhestein, Vogelskopf, Unterstmatt, Mehliskopf ... weave cheerily down the slopes. You can rent skis and boards on-site. We have storage space at the Hotel Sackmann for your equipment.
- Cross-country skiing: Clear, fresh air and a winter idyll – you will rave about the 13 cross-country skiing trails in Baiersbronn while getting an endurance workout. You can also choose to ski one of the 18 trails along the Schwarzwaldhochstraße.
- Ice Skating: Glide slowly on the ice in the skating rink in Baiersbronn or show off your athletic skills in a curling match.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides: The quiet clicking made by the hooves of proud horses, sled runners leaving trails in the snow. Sunshine on your face. Enjoy a sleigh ride on the Besenfelder Plateau.
- Snowshoe hike: Take a guided tour through the winter hiking heaven. We will be happy to loan you snowshoes for tours through deep snow.
Experience the romantic atmosphere when the Schwarzenberg and surrounding mountains and valleys are covered in snow. Indulge in winter sports at our hotel in the Black Forest.