Your Family Hotel in Baiersbronn
Holidays in the Black Forest: Fun in nature
The laughter of children in your family hotel in Baiersbronn lets sunshine into your heart. The slides, swings and so much more on the playground – just a few minutes away from the hotel – belong to the children. Little explorers will discover a huge paradise on the adventure playgrounds, farms and game parks in the Black Forest.
Tree roots as big as a person or an oversized wind chime: the Lothar path and the Holzweg make nature a unique experience. The children's hiking pass make child's play out of hiking in Baiersbronn. The deep grass, the tall trees ... the forest is a huge hiding place. And when you find the treasure during a geocaching outing you're allowed to cheer as loud as you want.
Children's Programme & Pampering
Adventure, Wellness and water fun in Baiersbronn
Archery, barbecues, building bird houses ... with the year-round children's programme from Baiersbronn Touristik there is always something fun to do. Murgel's Playhouse is the home of Murgel, Baiersbronn's funny mascot. Romp, frolic, get up to nonsense, draw, make things: Everything kids love to do is part of the programme.
And in your family hotel we have a pleasure and pampering programme with wellness and a pool. Young guests will feel really big with our spa treatments for kids. Our pool is at your convenience for pleasurable swimming. And the outdoor swimming pool with its waterslide is only 500 m away if little water fans are looking for romping water fun. By the way - it's only one of the 5 outdoor pools in Baiersbronn.
In winter you can go to the ice skating rink or go sledding. Or start a snowball fight that makes both big and small guests happy.
Excursion tips for families
From the children's museum to an amusement park
- Fairy tale museum: Flip through fairy tale books, make something creative, draw and watch movies from the Augsburger Puppenkiste. And learn more about Wilhelm Hauff and how he wrote "The Cold Heart" in Baiersbronn.
- Touristic Train Freudenstadt: Ride through Freudenstadt on a colourful little train.
- Experimenta – the crazy adventure museum: Ready for an "AHA!"-Experience? Hands-on experimenting is called for in this museum. See it, be amazed, understand: Aha!
- Teddy Bear Museum: Which is the cutest teddy bear? There are so many to choose from. More than 15,000 stuffed animals call the Teddy Bear Museum in Freudenstadt their home.
- Wolf and Bear Park: See real wolves and bears in Bad Rippoldsau-Schapbach. A unique opportunity. An unforgettable experience.
- Visitor's Mine Freudenstadt: Put your helmet on and walk into the mountain. Narrow tunnels, low shafts. Learn how the miners moved centuries ago when silver was being mined here.
- Panorama-Bad: Water fun on a 47m long slide! Your kids will cheer at the Panorama Bad in Freudenstadt.
- Europa-Park: Ride a raft through the jungle, take the "Alp express" over mountains and through valleys. Pure thrills on the roller coasters. The shows will excite you and make you laugh. The Europa-Park with its over 100 attractions is only 100 km away.
- Barefoot Park Dornstetten: Sometimes its prickly, sometimes it's tickly ... it's a small adventure to walk barefoot over pebbles and wood and through water. Total distance: 2.4 km. Admission is free of charge.
- Bob Track: Ride a bob in summer and winter over waves, through tunnels, into steep curves ... The bob track at Mehliskopf is only 15 min away from your Holiday Hotel in the Black Forest.
- Forest Climbing Garden: Get close to the treetops. Maneuvre from station to station over ropes and hanging bridges. Or float 30m above the valley below. Dare to go to the treetops in the forest climbing gardens in Enzklösterle, Mehliskopf and Dornstetten-Hallwangen.
- Minigolf Courses: Always fun. ... Get your minigolf ball into the right hole at an ingenious minigolf course, for example in Lossburg or in Freudenstadt. The minigolf course at Klosterreichenbach is unique - the fairways are made completely out of natural materials - as is the Adventure Golfpark in Enzklösterle.
- Children's Music Museum Toccarion: A giant recorder for lots of little hands, a walk-on keyboard, which kids can dance on. ... In the Children's Music Museum Toccarion in Baden-Baden music fans between the ages of 5 and 12 can experience instruments and sound.
- The Unimog Museum: Fascinating Unimogs from seven generations. In addition to interesting facts there is an outdoor course where you can experience an Unimog live.
- Sightseeing in the Black Forest
Your holiday in the family hotel in Baiersbronn
For relaxing and exciting days ...
- Kids pay the children's price in the Hotel Sackmann – and kids up to 5 years sleep free of charge on an extra bed
- Wellness treatments for kids in the Sackmann SPA
- Excursion and hiking tips for families
- GPS-devices on loan for hikes and geocaching
- Bicycles on loan for bike tours in the Black Forest
- A babysitter service is available in our 4* superior hotel. Enjoy a treatment in the Sackmann Spa or an evening dinner in our gourmet restaurant Schlossberg while your children are being cared for. Please reserve the babysitter service in advance.
Book an exciting holiday with your children in Family Hotel in Baiersbronn.